[Asterisk-Users] ISDN Dialout

Stefan Sowa asterisk at postfix.ath.cx
Tue Jan 4 14:04:43 MST 2005

Bob Eager wrote:
> Not sure if this is related to the question I asked (had no response to that
> from anyone). What does this mean you can do? In other words, what kind of
> dialout are you doing? Is this (for example) to get some kind of connection to
> an ISP via two cards, which is what I was after?

Hi Bob,

our telephone-system in germany has a dialtone when "lifting the handset"(don't hurt me :-).
... just wanted to "get out" with asterisk. Now it's working fine. I can press 0
and I get the dialtone from the telco. Then I can send my DTMFs to him.

I wanted this to implement asterisk here without changing the customs of
our family.

regards
Stefan