[Asterisk-Users] queue_log

Brian Roy mister.roy at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 13:56:15 MST 2005

On Tue, 4 Jan 2005 12:19:31 -0500, John Bittner <john at simlab.net> wrote:
> Anyone know how to get app_queue to send logs to MySQL or
> any other sql server.
> I found info for cdr's and even configs but nothing on
> queue_log.
>
> If sql is not supported in the current app_queue I will be
> willing to pay someone to add it.
>
> John Bittner
> Simlab.net

John,

I wrote a little perl routine that monitors the log and sends it to
MySQL as it's written. Now, my perl skills are very weak. The app
works fine and we have been running it in production for months, but
keep in mind it was written by a total non-programmer type (me).

If you don't find what you are looking for, I would be glad to send
this to you. Just let me know.

-Chuji