[Asterisk-Users] Qs about FXO/FXS cards

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Tue Jan 4 10:51:33 MST 2005

On Tue, 2005-01-04 at 10:08 -0500, Daryl G. Jurbala wrote:
> [...]

$37 sounds cheap even for residential lines. As for BRI costing more,
don't forget for every BRI line, you get 2 bearers or the equivalent of
2 analog phone lines.

BTW, the metered time on a BRI is not a verizon thing but rather your
local PSC or equiv was buffaloed into giving it up for the telco. The
PSC here was pretty reasonable before it was disbanded.

Here we still get business rate BRI is $90 a month after all taxes and
is unmetered for local calls.