[Asterisk-Users] voiptalk.org IAX service - user experiences

Chris Glover chris at glovercc.clara.co.uk
Tue Jan 4 10:22:34 MST 2005

On Tue, 4 Jan 2005, John Middleton wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Anyone used this service, any comments on reliability/support?

Hi John,

I've been using this service for a while now, works very well.

Had a couple of minor problems with IAX originally, but they were sorted
within a couple of hours, and they even called me to tell me they'd fixed
it.

If you use SIP with them though, you may find weirdness with incoming
DTMF (they expect SIP INFO from you, but send rfc2833), but IAX is
perfect.

HTH

Chris

--