[Asterisk-Users] Just saw your [Asterisk] xJack Segfault in Asterisk

Christopher L. Wade clwade at sparco.com
Tue Jan 4 10:22:35 MST 2005

cmould wrote:
> Hi:
>
> Just saw your post while trying to solve a similar asterisk problem. Did
> not see any responses. Was your problem solved and what was the solution?
>
> Carey

To what problem are you referring?  There are multiple issues I've
discussed on the list and I can't remember the topic of this particular
one.  Please enlighten me and I will attempt to enlighten you.

-Chris

--
Christopher L. Wade                     Unistar-Sparco Computers, Inc.
Senior Systems Administrator                            dba Sparco.com