[Asterisk-Users] Review of SIP Hard phones

Michael B. Murdock mike123 at switchmaxx.com
Tue Jan 4 09:42:50 MST 2005

Does anyone have a reference (link?) with reviews of the most popular SIP
phones/ATA's can be found? We are looking to certify 3 or 4 VOIP phones
and/or ATA devices for use with * and need to purchase one of each to test.

If not, then what are the groups recommendations? The target customers are
residential users and/or small business users for smaller telco's in the US.

Currently on the short list are the following devices:

Cisco ATA 18x series
Sipura SPA-2000
Snom 190
Grandstream BudgeTone

Any thoughts on the above as a starting point for testing?

Are there any others that the group would recommend?

What would be really helpful is if I could get a top 2 SIP phones
recommendation and top 2 ATA's so that we don't waste a bunch of time
looking at products that just don't cut it.

Thanks,

-- Mike