[Asterisk-Users] sip.conf [externip]

Helder Rogério [MICROREDE] hrogerio at microrede.pt
Tue Jan 4 08:44:50 MST 2005

Hi,

Is there some parameter that I should pay attention to when using externip parameter on sip.conf?

I ask this because after using sipsak I've noticed maybe the reason that i don't get voice in one direction could be because at the SDP/SIP messages are references to the 192.168.1.50 (server internal ip) and not the ip from the provider.

Is there a way to alter SDP messages to correct them??? SER nathelper could work with Asterisk? Or SIP ALG? (I'm trying to investigate this last one i've found mentions in faqs.org)

Best regards,
Helder