[Asterisk-Users] Kirk SIP-DECT gateway

E s c a u x - Jordi Nelissen jordi.nelissen at escaux.com
Tue Jan 4 08:38:58 MST 2005

Hi,

I just got some interesting information from Kirk Telecom
(www.kirktelecom.com). This company has been in the business of providing
DECT solutions (IP gateway, base stations, repeaters and handsets) either to
be used with Cisco CallManager (SCCP protocol) or with the Innovaphone IP
PBX system (H.323).

Two important elements:

1. It seems they foresee a SIP version of their product in Q1 2005.
2. They are open to perform integration tests with asterisk, provided there
is sufficient business potential.

In order to convince them about the business potential of an asterisk
integration, I would like to ask you to drop me an email stating the number
of DECT installations and associated DECT phones you might be able to sell
in 2005, provided the Kirk solution proved to interoperate with asterisk
(either H323 or SIP).

Best regards,

Jordi
--