[Asterisk-Users] oh323 context for peers

Michael Manousos manousos at inaccessnetworks.com
Tue Jan 4 07:47:09 MST 2005

Adi Linden wrote:
> I am experimenting with oh323 channels and h.323 gateways and a Cisco
> CallManager. I am not using a gatekeeper at this time. Is it possible to
> place calls coming into Asterisk from specific peers into specific
> contexts?

Yes. You can associate called numbers/prefixes with contexts in the
[register] section of oh323.conf. If you want to send all calls
to number AAA coming from H.323 endpoints into Asterisk, then you
add the following block in the [register] section:

context=test
alias=AAA

Per H.323 endpoint configuration options in oh323.conf is
something under development.

> In iax.conf eaxh peer has a context in which I can specify the context an
> inbound call will be placed in. I don't see anything like this in the
> oh323.conf file or the oh323 documentation.
>
> Thanks,
> Adi

Michael.