[Asterisk-Users] Status of SNOM Intercom

Raymond McKay asterisk at raynettech.com
Tue Jan 4 06:08:11 MST 2005

It seems the current issue is that the Snom phones in current firmware don't
want to accept intercom=true on the SIP URI.  When passed this is the result
and Asterisk retries and retries before exceeding a maximum # of retries to
get the phone to connect.

SIP/2.0 401 Unauthorized
Via: SIP/2.0/UDP 10.200.2.4:5060;branch=z9hG4bK196bc91f