[Asterisk-Users] Re: Re: 8 pstn lines+ on Asterisk supported

Hadi Jadallah hadi at audiotelecom.net
Tue Jan 4 01:05:07 MST 2005

Hi Steven,

I wish, I already have 2 spare TE410p and 1 TE405p. But customer wants to use Analogue and they already installed the lines.
Yesterday, I ready about the FXO modules being replaced by Digium, this relaxed me a bit.
But as you said, I will have to worry about the ring and hangup detection, cleaner lines, impedance matching echo problems specially that I have not heard of anyone using TDM with FXO in Jordan.

Regards,
Hadi Jadallah.