[Asterisk-Users] Qs about FXO/FXS cards

Matt Riddell matt.riddell at sineapps.com
Mon Jan 3 22:46:59 MST 2005

Damon Estep wrote:
> Steven, I am starting to understand... you actually enjoy being a bully
> don't you :)
>
> Damon

Heh, I think he's been rather tame really.  In the past he would have
complained about:

a) Your top posting

b) The fact that whatever mail client you're using has totally screwed
the quoting

c) The fact that you didn't even bother to trim the multiple
asterisk-users notes from the bottom.

:-)

It's just usually a bad idea to say that Critch is "full of himself".
He's more knowledgeable on most subjects than most people.  You can't
say you weren't waiting with bated breath the second you saw a mail
claiming he was "full of himself"!

--
Cheers,

Matt Riddell