[Asterisk-Users] Manager API

mattf mattf at vicimarketing.com
Mon Jan 3 19:47:48 MST 2005

There really isn't a solid description of every Manager API function, even
in the source code. And some of the features listed may not work the way you
think they should.

As for Monitor, there really isn't much more than to say that you send it a
channel and optionally a filename and it will start recording.

I'll try to fill in some gaps on the Wiki tonight, take a look in the
morning.

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+manager+API

MATT---