[Asterisk-Users] queuing questions

Michael George george at mutualdata.com
Mon Jan 3 14:18:31 MST 2005

I'm working with * and queuing and while things are mostly-working, they don't
work quite as well as the docs on the wiki indicate they should.  Things like
leavewhenempty, the h option to queue, stuff like that.

I search the archives and it seems that very few of the queuing questions are
answered on the list.

I'm curious why that is.  I figure there are X possibilities:
1. The info is on the 'net somewhere and we aren't looking at those places.
2. Queuing is not often used so not many people have experience with it.
3. The people who are using it and have it going are too busy to read the list
	regularly and therefore the information doesn't make it's way back here.
4. Getting queuing working is a litmus test for a True * professional and
	those who have it working are protecting the secrets.

If the answer is 1, I'd love to know where to look because I want queuing
working correctly and I'm just beating my head between the docs and reality
and getting nowhere...

Thanks!

--
-M

There are 10 kinds of people in this world:
	Those who can count in binary and those who cannot.