[Asterisk-Users] DHCP Attribute for TFTP server for Aastra 480i?

Damon Estep damon at suburbanbroadband.net
Mon Jan 3 10:26:10 MST 2005

Boot Server (TFTP) is usually option 066 in dhcp, in many cases it
requires a hostname, not an IP address, so you have to make sure that
the device is DNS aware and that the hostname you specify in option 066
is in the same DNS that phone uses. If option 066 does not work try
exploring option 150 on your DHCP server.

Not sure if this applies to the Aastra phone since I do not have one to
test, but let us know.