[Asterisk-Users] DHCP Attribute for TFTP server for Aastra 480i?

Olson, Dana dolson at telespectrum.com
Mon Jan 3 09:13:19 MST 2005

I have this Aastra 480i phone, and you can set the TFTP server IP address manually in the phone, but there should be a way to have it find the TFTP server information via DHCP. Does anyone know if this is possible, and if so, what is the attribute I have to set on my DHCP server? Thanks!
__
Dana Olson

Disclaimer: The information transmitted in this message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination, or other use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any system.