[Asterisk-Users] SipSak: error: this FQDN or IP is not valid: voicegw

Nils Ohlmeier Nils.Ohlmeier at snom.de
Mon Jan 3 06:32:26 MST 2005

Hello,

sipsak is not able to determine the full qualified domain/hostname of the
machine where your are executing it. The hostname is probably 'voicegw' but
that name is not resolveable via your local DNS setup.
Please use the -H switch to specify the hostname which should be used in
outgoiing requests (BTW this is documented in the man page of sipsak).

Regards
  Nils Ohlmeier

--
snom technology AG            Pascalstrasse 10b    D-10581 Berlin
Nils Ohlmeier