[Asterisk-Users] SipSak: error: this FQDN or IP is not valid: voicegw

Helder Rogério [MICROREDE] hrogerio at microrede.pt
Mon Jan 3 04:49:15 MST 2005

Hi,

I've tried to use SIPSAK to understand the troubles i'm having about sending my voice to the person I've called (extension), after doing this tests below I always got this error "error: this FQDN or IP is not valid: voicegw".

This could cause problems (namely  audio problems)?

Best regards,
Helder

voicegw:~# sipsak  -C empty -a password -s sip:505 at voicegw.microrede.com
error: this FQDN or IP is not valid: voicegw

voicegw:~# sipsak  -C empty -a password -s sip:505 at 192.168.1.50
error: this FQDN or IP is not valid: voicegw