[Asterisk-Users] Call Queue Question

Michael Wareman mwareman at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 19:30:11 MST 2005

Hi,

I've been fussing with this for a while now - and cannot seem to get
it to work correctly - or rather as I desire it..

I'm trying to implement a 'find-me' feature in my voicemail.
Basically - pressing 1 at the voicemail puts the caller into a queue.
The members of the queue are my cell phone and my work DID..  I need
the queue to call both numbers at the same time and wait for a #
confirmation before bridging the call. This will be repeated with 1..
2 etc for different family members....

If I use AddQueueMember to add the members to the queue - or define
the members directly in queues.conf (like member =>
IAX2/username at NuFone/12125551212) - I do not get the ability to use #
to confirm before the call is bridged. Every other feature works
perfectly though. It seems the only way I can get the # is to use
AgentCallbackLogin.

Problem is - I don't want anyone to have to do anything to log in. The
agents should always be on...  Can anyone offer any ideas on keeping
an agent logged in thru AgentCallbackLogin without the user having to
do anything - that is survivable thru reloads etc.. or any other
workarounds..

Many thanks,

Michael.