[Asterisk-Users] Codec Selection in Asterisk

Brian West brian at bkw.org
Sun Jan 2 18:12:48 MST 2005

Well

disallow=all
allow=ulaw,alaw,g729

That works in cvs-stable and head now.  For sip order can/does matter on
global and per user/peer.

More people need to test and comment on this:

http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0002971

Don't say we didn't ask you to comment when it goes in and changes things
and anyone feels the need to bitch about it.

bkw