[Asterisk-Users] how can my agent fallback into an extension after they complete a call.

Samuel T. Cossette digium at muel.org
Sun Jan 2 17:00:38 MST 2005

Hi,

I'm trying to get my Agent onto an extension when they finish a call.
Actually i'm doing that way:

Call enter the the context 'cc-incoming' get into a Queue and then, when
someone hangup (caller or callee) I launch an AGI which initiate a call to
my Agent and then ask for a report code.

That "work" for me (incoming call always =< agents), but I really don't
like the way it work.. I prefer something like shadydial do, but without
the hack in chan_agent.c!

thanks!

Samuel T. Cossette
samuel at levinux.org, 1.418.8o2.784o
<< Well, that's for me to know and you to find out. >> Jeffrey, Blue Velvet