[Asterisk-Users] Qs about FXO/FXS cards

Michael Welter mike at introspect.com
Sat Jan 1 16:14:32 MST 2005

brian at txshirts.com wrote:
> What exactly are people seeing when they have "issues" with their TDM
> card?
>

> Brian Greul
> Texas Shirt Company
> www.txshirts.com
> 713-802-0369 / 713-861-6261 (fax)

Since you asked, and since I'm well into this bottle of Merlot on New
Year's day:

1.  Power alarms.  WTF does that mean?  Wish I had some support docs.

2.  On bootup, "Excessive leakage module x, ProSLIC failed Auto
Configuration".  Again, WTF?  Reboot and it's ok.  But, just a reboot
after driving 100+ miles to the client site is not a good option.

3.  On bootup, a LED won't light.  When zapata gets to it, it can't find
the channel.  Usually means a complete power cycle to get it to work.

4.  A TDM card that isn't recognized at all.  DOA.

5.  Impedience matching to eliminate hummmmmmmmmm?

I'm calling Matt on Monday, and hopefully he'll RMA these cards.

I hope that everyone that has a life is out enjoying the New Year.

Cheers,
Mike

--
Michael Welter