[Asterisk-Users] Advanced FollowMe or Forwarding ApplicationSuggestions

Paul Dugas paul at dugasenterprises.com
Mon Feb 28 20:39:20 MST 2005

On Mon, February 28, 2005 4:50 pm, Alistair Cunningham said:
> My company, <snip>, does Asterisk consultancy. We can develop,
> install, and support such an application if you like.

Rather poor form for a non-biz list don't you think?  Next time, how about
just contacting him off list yourself and avoid cluttering the inboxes of
the rest of us?  Please?

Thanks,

Paul

--
Paul A. Dugas                    Dugas Enterprises, LLC
paul at dugasenterprises.com        1711 Indian Ridge Drive