[Asterisk-Users] Advanced Conferencing options with out-of-treemodules?

Dan Austin Dan_Austin at Phoenix.com
Mon Feb 28 17:34:52 MST 2005

>The combination of applications CBMysql and MeetMe2 seem to
>address our goals.  I have MeetMe2 working.  CBMysql is
>another story, the code looks simple enough and has been
>modified to leverage MeetMe2, but * restarts everytime it
>tries to launch CBMysql.  I cannot find any examples of how
>to launch it from the dial plan, nor have I been able to
>get any meaningful debug logs.

Replying to myself-

It turned out to be a compile issue, despite no warnings or
errors.  I've updated CBMysql to support app_MeetMe2, with
conferences created based on the database contents, no
pre-defined rooms required.

Next comes adding a web frontend to the MeetMe2 gui to allow
for scheduling and cancelling of conferences.

Would anyone be interested in seeing the changes?  I know that
a sanctioned MeetMe2 is in process, but this might ba an interesting
combination in the meantime.

Dan