[Asterisk-Users] Zap channel calling back after hangup (due to polarity CID detection)

Anders F Eriksson afe at home.se
Mon Feb 28 15:58:15 MST 2005

Today I received a TDM11B (1 FXO and 1 FXS) and got it installed just fine.
I bought the card mainly to get caller ID to work properly in Sweden, and
that works just fine.

However, if the called or calling party hangs up after I hangup my SIP
channel, polarity CID detection kicks in and dials a couple of signals to my
incoming context. This happens with Asterisk 1.0.6 and CVS-HEAD. I have
tried various combinations of hanguponpolarityswitch and
answeronpolarityswitch (and without them).

I'm sure this has been solved several times, but I can't seem to find it
anywhere - any help appreciated :)

My zapata.conf at the moment looks as follows:

;*************************************************************************
; zapata.conf
;*************************************************************************
;