[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Behind NAT

Tom Rymes trymes at rymesheating.com
Mon Feb 28 15:33:57 MST 2005

This has already been mentioned, but I remembered this froma  little
while back (sorry forget the original poster):

<Begin Quoted message>
Thanks to Pau (the original person to pose the question on this list),
it's fixed.  The firewall was getting in the way.  I needed to open up
UDP ports 10000 to 20000 for RTP traffic.

See the following for more info:
http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk%20config%20rtp.con
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+firewall+rules

<end Quote>