[Asterisk-Users] HELP NEEDED! - Asterisk GUI

Time Bandit timebandit001 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 13:19:36 MST 2005

> Its now up at
> http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk%20gui%20phpconfig
>
> I would be interested in any feedback. Hope it helps.

I've checked with IE and the numbers on the right point to extensions
defined in the file you are editing. That's a pretty nice feature.

The problem I had was the javascript code used to search the text is
IE-only code, and I don't use IE. So I changed the function to one
that works on IE and Mozilla and Firefox (on Windows).

I updated the wiki.

If somebody know how to make this work on Linux, we would be all set