[Asterisk-Users] queue_log and exitwithkey

Brian Roy mister.roy at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 09:41:51 MST 2005

Hello,

I am using Asterisk stable and have a question about the queue_log. It
seems like in the past (although I can't find my old logs) that the
exitwithkey produced a wait time entry. It would seem logical that you
would want to track this. Right now it only shows the key they
pressed, and the position they were in. I want to know how long they
waited before they bailed. Right now I am circumventing this by having
the keypress call an AGI that determines this by the epoch and sending
it to the log, but it seems like it is much better suited for inside
app_queue.

Is this by design? Would anyone want this as a feature? It seems like
an easy thing to do, I'm just not up to the challenge of doing it. I'm
sure that I could find someone who would though.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Chuji