[Asterisk-Users] Zaptel (Junghanns 4BRI card) to cell phoneproblem

Mark Elkins mje at posix.co.za
Mon Feb 28 08:21:21 MST 2005

On Fri, 2005-02-25 at 16:29 -0700, Mr. James W. Laferriere wrote:
>  	Hello Mark ,  C. & All ,  Is this device available for sale
>  	in the US ?  All the digging I've only found outside US
>  	mentions of sales .  Any help appreciated .  JimL

No idea. The Unit I have is a locally manufactured device called
Digi-Cell - frmaritz (at) global.co.za is the email address on the box
it came in....

Its probably 900Mhz GSM only - in the US - You'll need a 1900Mhz unit???

--
  .  .     ___. .__      Posix Systems - Sth Africa.  e.164 VOIP ready
 /| /|       / /__       mje at posix.co.za  -  Mark J Elkins, Cisco CCIE