[Asterisk-Users] phpconfig

Allan hank allanhank at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 07:56:27 MST 2005

Hello,

I recently downloaded phpconfig from
http://asterisk.espia-net.net/horde/chora/cvs.php/phpconfig?login=2
but on installing it, my interface does not look like the one at
http://rd.it.utah.edu/phpconfig/.
The main differences are:
1)On opening a file for editing, on the left menu mine has ony two
links i.e Header and the filename.conf as opposed to the deffrent
sections on the demo site. Even when i click Header, the page just
refreshes and doesn't pick out only the header.

2) I also lack the other links on the right which are in most cases numbers

Questions:
1) Am i using an older version? If so, where can i get a newr version?
2) Am i missing some configuration, which one?

Thanks in advance,
Allan