[Asterisk-Users] where is voice conduits

Marc Storck mstorck at luxadmin.org
Mon Feb 28 05:07:31 MST 2005

Oups I shouldn't have left that much voice messages those last weeks  ;-)

I once got to talk with someone from voiceconduits via AIM, but that's
all, no reply to emails and voicemail!

Marc

--
CTO                            Marc Storck
MS Networks SA                 mstorck at msnetworks.lu
IT Service Provider            http://www.msnetworks.lu
15, route d'Esch               Phone: +352 2727 3030
L-4450 Belvaux                 Fax:   +352 2727 3060

--------------- MS Networks powered service ---------------
http://www.LuxAdmin.com       Hosting and housing solutions