[Asterisk-Users] Possibility of getting someone to delete a user from the list???

Martijn van Oosterhout martijn at ecomtel.com.au
Mon Feb 28 03:37:34 MST 2005

On Mon, Feb 28, 2005 at 10:04:27AM +0100, Dave Cotton wrote:
> On Sun, 2005-02-27 at 17:54 -0500, Robert Webb wrote:
> > This is getting VERY annoying.
> >
> > Is there anyone in here that has access to the list administration to
> > delete the user below???
>
> Pray tell me why. The list isn't being flooded by these messages as far
> as I see.

Their mailserver is broken in that it sends bounces to the From address
(ie the person who sent the email) rather than the Sender (the asterisk
mail server). So you only get an message from them when you send
something. That is, one email for *every* message you send.

There's also a server somewhere sending each message back to me with
this attached:
---------------
Spam detection software, running on the system "zeus.avanzada7.com",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam)
or label similar future email.  If you have any questions, see the
administrator of that system for details.

However, the content analysis tells me the score is 0.1 of the
necessary 5.0. Unfortunatly it's not helpful enough in determining the
email address with the problem.

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout