[Asterisk-Users] Two offices connection

Azhar Chowdhury azhar at citechco.net
Mon Feb 28 02:38:31 MST 2005

I would like connect two offices where one office have 4 PSTN Analog lines
and another office without any PSTN. Both the offices will have two separate
Asterisk server with TDM400P cards (4 ports FXS & FXO).
My questions is that how to configure Asterisk to forward the PSTN calls
directly
to another Asterisk which has the TDM400P card without pressing the
extension
number.
Diagram like following
---PSTN line1 ------>[Asterisk]______WAN______[Asterisk ]----->Phone Set1
---PSTN line x ----->[TDM400P]
                                [TDM400P] ---->Phone Set1

So, call coming from PSTN should go directly to Phone Set1 without any
Extension.

Is it possible, if so,please let me know how to configure both Asterisk
server?

Thanking you,
Azhar

believed to be clean.