AW: [Asterisk-Users] Transfer a call ? Am I lookingfortheflashcommand ?

Mateo Meier ich at mateo.ch
Mon Feb 28 01:21:05 MST 2005

Hello Jim,

I tryed that with capi.. but no luke. It will hang up the line anyway :-(

exten => s,1,Playback(transfer)
exten => s,2,Flash(capi/72044**:041720****,18)
exten => s,3,SendDTMF(${ARG1})
exten => s,4,Hangup()

Any idears why ?

BTW: Whats actually that " SendDTMF" ? thing ?

Thx for the help..

Grüsse / Best Regards
Mateo Meier

Don't marry for money; you can borrow it cheaper ;-)