[Asterisk-Users] TDMOE + kernel badness

Bartek Bulzak bartek at rdesolutions.com
Sun Feb 27 22:27:36 MST 2005

Robert.Kelly at ebimed.com wrote:

>Anybody have any issues running tdmoe on kernel 2.6+?
>I've got  Suse 9.1 + 9.2 running  2.6.5 and 2.6.8 respectively, and when I
>enable dynamic spans between them, both boxes dump something similar to:
>
>Badness in local_bh_enable at kernel/softirq.c:141
> [<c0120768>] local_bh_enable+0x48/0x60
> [<c02952b0>] dev_queue_xmit+0x230/0x240

Did you make any progress since your last post?

I am experiencing the same problem on Sarge with 2.6.10. When I ztcfg a
dynamic span while asterisk is running, I get a segmentation fault and
network access freezes completely. If I configure the spans before
in a matter of minutes. While that happens T1 spans lose synchronization
and channels restart everywhere.

--
cheers,

Bartek Bulzak