[Asterisk-Users] dialout with PPP on ISDN to an ISP

Ilija Poznic ikapoz at sezampro.yu
Sun Feb 27 16:43:14 MST 2005

Hello my name is Ilija Poznic and I have a problem.

My configuration is
		1. Digium TDM4000P with one FXS.
		2. AVM Fritz ISDN adapter (configured with capi).

When I connect to my ISP and then start *. Asterisks is registering me to SIP
provider iconnect. After that I can call international call trough VoIP.

My problem is that I want to dialout to ISP only when I have a international
call.
I tried with PPPD but I can work it out. Anathor solution is by Steven

>Steven Critchfield
>Any reason you can't use a .call file to initiate the call?

that also I do not understand how to use to make ISP connection.

Tanks Ilija