[Asterisk-Users] Outbound call on TDM400P

Guy C. Guckenberger guy at gcans.com
Sun Feb 27 15:17:06 MST 2005

ok so I put the wait in and still have the same results.

Extensions.conf
exten => s,5,SetCallerID(${OUTCID})

exten => s,6,Wait(2)    <---------------------I added this>

exten => s,7,Dial(${OUT}/${ARG1})

exten => s,8,Congestion

exten => s,107,Macro(outisbusy)

Im still only getting out every few calls.  Any other suggestions?

Thanks