[Asterisk-Users] Limit the call & recording when pressing *1

Joseph syscon at interbaun.com
Sun Feb 27 15:04:08 MST 2005

On Sun, 2005-02-27 at 15:53 -0600, Eric Wieling wrote:
> Joseph wrote:
>
> > Note: I added all this section manually, when I compiled * 1.0.5 this
> > section wasn't there (I don't know why).
> >
> >  [featuremap]
> >  ;blindxfer => #1                ; Blind transfer
> >  ;disconnect => *0               ; Disconnect
> >  ;automon => *1                  ; One Touch Record
> >  ;atxfer => *2                   ; Attended transfer
> >
> > Unless there are other files that were added/modified after I emerged
> > *-1.0.5 that asterisk need in order for [featuremap] to work
> >

> Asterisk 1.0.x does not have those features as far as I know.  Only
> Asterisk CVS-HEAD.

According to Wiki they are in > v1.0.x
http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk%20cmd%20Dial

w: Allow the called user to start recording after pressing *1 or what defined in features.conf (Asterisk > v1.0.x)
W: Allow the calling user to start recording after pressing *1 or what defined in features.conf (Asterisk > v1.0.x)

Unless they forgot to add CVS-HEAD
--
#Joseph