[Asterisk-Users] T.38 fax summary

Steve Underwood steveu at coppice.org
Sun Feb 27 01:14:46 MST 2005

Hi,

Questions keep comming up about this, so I started writing something at
http://www.soft-switch.org/foip.html . I think I covered the FAX over
VoIP issues fairly completely. T.37 is pretty simple to explain. There
is rather more to say about T.38, but at least this is a start. If
anyone wants to suggest corrections or additions, just blurt them out.

Regards,
Steve