[Asterisk-Users] Interface * with ATA from ATA FXS port?

Robert Webb asterisk at ropeguru.com
Sat Feb 26 06:37:07 MST 2005

Me again... I have service with a company that does not allow for a BYOD
plan. They will not give out credential or server info either. Is it
possible to run the FXS port of the ATA to an FXO port in *?

The service I have is throug Broadvox Direct using the Mediatrix 2102. I
have tried this using loop start and kewl start. The * box sees the
incoming ring, picks up and starts my dial plan. But the Mediatrix never
recognizes that the * box has picked up and continues to ring and then
goes on to voicemail.

I am beginning to think that this is not possible. Guess maybe I should
have found another provider. I have a number port in progress right now
and cannot stop it.

Robert