[Asterisk-Users] Queue Auto fallthrough

Anton Krall akrall-lists at intruder.com.mx
Sat Feb 26 01:59:44 MST 2005

I gave a queue setup like this, but I also have it setup so that if no
agents are online, the caller cannot get in but I discovered that if that's
the case, the call hangsup on the caller:

[soportetecnico]
;Soporte Tecnico
exten => 2,1,Playback(${SONIDOS}/transferringcall)
exten => 2,2,Queue(Soporte-Tecnico)
exten => 2-.,1,Playback(noagents)

I want to play a message tothecaller saying no agents are online but this
doesn't seem to be working... Any suggestions guys?

    -- Executing Queue("SIP/intruder1-9e41", "Soporte-Tecnico") in new stack
Feb 26 02:58:39 WARNING[29371]: app_queue.c:2429 queue_exec: Unable to join
queue 'Soporte-Tecnico'
  == Auto fallthrough, channel 'SIP/intruder1-9e41' status is 'UNKNOWN'