[Asterisk-Users] Polycpm SP300 problems

Rudolf Ladyzhenskii rudolfl at optusnet.com.au
Sat Feb 26 00:45:19 MST 2005

Hi, all
I am trying to connect Polycom 300 to Astersik. I do not want to use FTP
server for now, so I am tryng to set up phone manually.
Network configuration parts is OK, except that it does not ask for SIP
server address. Any ideas where to set this?

Also i have some problems with setting up authentication.
There are settings for user name and password. How does one delete
characters? I could not find any way to do backspace or delete!
And last question. Are user name and password on the phone should be same as
user and secret in sip.conf file? Or those two are different things?

Thanks,
Rudolf