[Asterisk-Users] CallerID Name and Digium TE405P

B. J. Bomar bbomar at raccoon.com
Fri Feb 25 15:33:18 MST 2005

Hello all, I am looking at replacing our current Cisco PRI gateway with a
new server with a TE405P card.  My primary concern is receiving CallerID
Name info on the D-Channel.  Does anyone have any experience terminating a
local Qwest PRI from a 5ES switch into the TE405P or similar?  We are also
looking at getting a McLeod PRI, which I believe is off of a DMS100 switch.

B. J.