[Asterisk-Users] How does the g.729 registration program work?

Martijn van Oosterhout martijn at ecomtel.com.au
Fri Feb 25 13:15:19 MST 2005

On Fri, Feb 25, 2005 at 11:24:21AM -0600, Steven Critchfield wrote:
> It is based on a machine unique key created by querying your hardware.
> You will not be able to share your licenses between machines. You will
> need to buy licenses for each machine you deploy on.

You misunderstand. Ofcourse I need to run the register program on the
machine itself. The point is I build them from images and every now and
then I roll out a new image. My question is, what do I need to preserve
from the previous image to keep the licences. Obviously reformatting
the disk and reregistering is not going to work.

So what will???

Thanks in advance,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout