[Asterisk-Users] Video Support Not Working

Nathan Martinez NathanM at aaesys.com
Fri Feb 25 12:41:54 MST 2005

Hello,

I have a couple of video phones that I am trying to get setup.  I have
used these phones with sipphone.com and they work great.  Now I am
trying to get them to work with my * server and I am having problems.
The voice portion seems to work fine, but I can not get video to work.
These phones and my * server are all on the same subnet connected to the
same Ethernet switch.  I have included my sip.conf below for reference.
I also get a message in the * console each time I establish a call:
WARNING[9298]: chan_sip.c:6134 receive_info: Unable to parse INFO
message from blahblahblah@*serverIP. Content.

Any help that anyone can provide is very much appreciated.

Thank you,
Nathan

[general]
context=sip