[Asterisk-Users] Avaya Partner ACS3 and Asterisk

jason at deafwv.org jason at deafwv.org
Fri Feb 25 09:44:00 MST 2005

Im sorry if this has been asked before as I couldnt seem to find it.

I have an avaya partner ACS r3 system that I want to be able to hook
asterisk into with a x100p card, into and use asterisk to tie into a voip
provider then be able to dial (or connect) to an extension like an
intercom function and be able to dial a number like that.  I can get all
the asterisk stuff set up to do this, i just need to know if anyone knows
what setting to use in the partner system to make it bring up a dialtone
so i can dial.