[Asterisk-Users] How does the g.729 registration program work?

Martijn van Oosterhout martijn at ecomtel.com.au
Fri Feb 25 08:59:42 MST 2005

I'm asking because I'm planning to install multiple machines from the
same image and I need to know what file(s) I need to backup/restore to
make sure I don't lose my licences in the process. The only options I
can think of are:

- There's a config file, though I've seen no mention of it
- The actual binary shared library is modified
- The system contacts Digium every time you start asterisk

In the last case nothing is changed at all and I'm fine.

Thanks in advance,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout
Ecomtel Pty Ltd