[Asterisk-Users] FW: Getting PHP Config to work?

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir at cohens.org.il
Fri Feb 25 08:47:29 MST 2005

On Fri, Feb 25, 2005 at 03:15:34PM +0100, Michiel van Baak wrote:
> On 15:04, Fri 25 Feb 05, Eivind Trondsen wrote:
> > Richard Folwell wrote:
> > >
> > >Look at WinSCP:
> >
> > <snip>
> >
> > >It is (almost) worth installing Windows just to be able to use it. :-)
> > >If anyone knows of anything similar that runs under Linux please
> > >enlighten me!

* mc
* gnome's gnome-vfs
* kde's fish io-slave
* vim, as mentioned below.

And there bound to be others. You can also do this in the kernel level
using shfs.

> scp
> This is installed together with the ssh binary.
> And if you are using vim/gvim you can do the following when
> in command mode
> :e proto://user@host//path/file
> see this vim tip:
> http://www.vim.org/tips/tip.php?tip_id=337

And did I mention that vim has syntax hilighting for asterisk extensions
file?

--
Tzafrir Cohen         | New signature for new address and  |  VIM is
http://tzafrir.org.il | new homepage                       | a Mutt's