[Asterisk-Users] Fedora Core 3?

Darren Ellis darren at ieworks.net
Fri Feb 25 06:15:52 MST 2005

Rich Adamson wrote:

>Is there any reason to avoid * on Fedora Core 3 at this time?
>Have most/all of the issues been resolved now?

Rich,

Both my Asterisk servers run FC3.  The only issue I ran into was the
change in RPMs for the source.  FC doesn't distribute the
"kernel-source" RPM any more.  You need to get the SRPM.  No big deal,
and it's documented on the Fedora Core website.

My servers are not in production, however.  I'm still working out
configuration issues.  Feel free to contact me off-list if I can be of
further assistance.

Darren