[Asterisk-Users] international calls and NOANSWER

David Hajek david.hajek at systinet.com
Fri Feb 25 03:06:03 MST 2005

Hello,

I'm doing lot of international calls via Sixtel and VoipJet. And there are some calls
which do not go through - Asterisk immediatelly returns with NOANSWER. And it is not
because the dialed party does not pickup the phone, it is because the call does not go
through the provider.

I've written a dial macro which route the call via second provider if the first returns
CHANUNAVAIL, but I don't know how to handle NOANSWER when it is actually CHANUNAVAIL...

Any ideas?

Thanks,
David